Surf & Yoga Retreat 2024
The Far End Surf House, Portugal
Surf & Yoga Retreat in Portugal
15th of June to 22nd of June
Step into an 8-day surf and yoga retreat at The Far End Surf House in Portugal.
The experience of meals, surfing, and yoga is crafted to refresh your mind, body, and spirit. Begin your day with a hearty breakfast. Immerse yourself in the ocean and beach activities. Unwind by the pool and in the lush garden. And finally conclude your day with relaxing yoga sessions and open-air dinners as the sun sets.
Shared Room – 880€ per person (sleeps max 4)
Double Room/Twin Room – 935€ per person
Glamping Twin/Double Bed – 830€ per person
Private Room – 1160€ per person
Private Glamping – 1050€ per person
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights of accommodation
- Daily rich breakfast buffet
- Daily lunch sandwiches
- 5 x dinner during whole stay (Tuesday and Friday are dinner-free evenings and we go check local restaurants)
- Coffee, tea and fruits available all day for free
- Drinking water available in the house for free
We’re happy to cater to special dietary requests, such as vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free options, or allergies upon request.
- 4 days surf lessons according to your surf level at the ocean
- Surf equipment included during your lessons( wetsuit / surf board )
- Surf theory / ocean theory
- Practical dry-land exercises to speed up your surf skills
- Free use of surf equipment duration of your stay
- 6 days dynamic Vinyasa flow yoga sessions by Carla
- Beginner friendly sessions with flowing movements to create a dynamic flow, which helps to increase the flexibility, strength and helps to connect with the body through our breathing.
- Between 60 to 90 minutes per session
- Yoga mat included
- Relax in our hot tub for a unique experience.
- Access to surf equipment.
- Towels and linen are included.
- A welcome drink to kick off your stay.
Reservation or Cancellation
An initial deposit of 25% is necessary to secure your reservation.
If you decide to cancel before May 25th, you will receive a full refund. However, cancellations made after May 25th will not be eligible for any reimbursement.