GET IN TOUCH WITH US
* Take A8 towards Loures/Leiria.
* Take highway exit number 10 for N361-1 toward Campelos/O.ro Cabeça
* Turn left onto N361-1 (signs for Campelos/Lourinhã)
* At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto N361
* Turn left onto R. do Bolardo and follow the road 200 meters and you will find The Far End Surf House will be on the right.
Take A1 towards Lisbon.
* Take exit 16 to merge onto A25 toward Aveiro
* Keep left at the fork to continue on A17, follow signs for A8/Ílhavo/Lisboa
* After 118 kilometers, merge onto A8
* Take highway exit 11 for N361 toward Lourinhã/Bombarral/Centro
* Turn right onto Variante à N361/N361 and continue following the road
* At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on N361
* Rua do Bolardo will be on the left. Follow 200 meters and The Far End Surf House is on the right side of the road.
We will be delighted to answer any queries or questions you may have about our The Far End Surf House by sending this form.
HOW TO GET TO US
We are only 63 km or 50 minutes drive away from Lisbon Airport.
Come with the car
Bring your own or rent a car in Portugal. It is the most convenient way to get around here.
Pick Up from Lourinhã bus station
Free pickup anytime from the main bus station in Lourinhã.
There are two bus companies that provide several bus rides every day from Lisbon to Lourinhã and Praia da Areia Branca, with a final stop in Peniche.
Rede-Expressos has journeys each way from Lisbon's Sete Rios bus terminal ('Jardim Zoologico’ subway stop). Price 7.60€ or 8.90€. Journey Time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Alternatively the 'Rapida Azul' of the Rodotejo bus company runs from Lisbon's Campo Grande bus/ subway station to Peniche. Pricing: 7.80€. Journey Time: 50 minutes. Timetable/pricing pdf(1.48 mb)
You can buy a ticket to Lourinhã or Praia da Areia Branca and we will pick you up for free.
Transfer from Lisbon Airport
Book a transport shuttle with us directly from the Lisbon airport to the surf house for 50 € one way.